- wire wheels
- adjustable steering column
- laminated windscreen
- black tonneau cover
Fully restored car in factory original condition.
Restoration started back in 2006 ending at Coachwerks in Victoria in 2012.
Over $93,000 spent restoring this car. Nothing was spared by it's previous owner.
Car comes with the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust certificate showing:
- car/chassis number: H-BJ8-L/35540
- engine number: 29K-RU-H/10178
- body number: 3221BJ8/80344
- date of birth: 15-16 March 1966
- destination (dealer): New York, USA
- gearbox: 10032
- rear axle: 8743
This car needs to be seen in person to be fully appreciated!