Rare factory sunroof delete coupe!
Clean, no accident Euro spec 911 in exceptional condition.
This car has undergone a complete makeover both cosmetically and mechanically.
Paint quality is excellent as it was painted at Coachwerks Restoration, one of BC's premier paint shops under the previous owners care.
Just inspected and serviced to include:
- a top end rebuild including
-- rebuild of cylinder heads including all new intake and exhaust valves
-- new chain tensioner kit
-- all new rod bearings (12)
-- new main bearing set
-- new timing chain and timing chain guide rails
-- all new engine case studs (24)
-- all new piston rings
-- new valve covers (2)
-- all new exhaust studs to cylinder heads (12)
-- new distributor harness
-- new ignition wire set
-- new heater ducts and breather hoses
-- replaced oil lines where needed
-- new spark plugs
-- new fuel filter
- rebuilt the transmission to include
-- new 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th gear synchro's
-- new 1st gear and slider
-- new clutch release arm
-- new clutch kit
-- new transmission shifter kit (short shift kit)
-- machined flywheel
- new battery
- new alternator
- new shocks both front and rear (Bilstein HD's)
- new rear brakes both rotors and pads
- brake fluid changed
- replaced 2 engine mounts
- replaced axle boots, sway bar bushings, etc where needed
- near new Bridgestone tires installed on 16" Fuchsfelge forged wheels
- ** plus more **
Interior refresh to include:
- RS door cards with houndstooth door pulls
- reupholstered Sport seats with houndstooth inserts
- RS rear seat delete carpet kit
- new OMP deap dish steering wheel with red leather stitching
- new Continental Silverline radio with Bluetooth phone connection
Over $28,000 just spent on mechanicals!
You will not find a more sorted 911 SC!!!
No expense spared to make sure this car is ready for it's new owner.
** consignment sale **