Fully restored AAR Cuda back to the way it left the factory back in 1970. Nothing has been overlooked or missed in this restoration. Restored by Allan Gallant Automotive Restoration who's one of Canada's premier Mopar restoration shops. For restoration photos please refer to Allan Gallants website: http://www.alangallantautomotiverestoration.com/AAR-FC7-CUDA.html
Car was fully restored 900 miles ago.
For a full set of photos please copy and paste the link below into your browser.
Freshly Restored 1970 Plymouth AAR 'Cuda (#'s matching)
* "AAR" is from Dan Gurney's "All American Racers"
* Built to allow Plymouth entry into Trans Am Race series
* Manufactured for only 5 weeks in 1970: March 10th - April 17th.
* 340 "Six-Pack" Engine
* First "muscle car" to have staggered wheels
* Total production approximately 2710 cars - 1689 known to exist as of Aug 19 2016.
1 of only 3 "as-equipped" cars known to exist as of Aug 19 2016.
Only 1 of 7 cars known to exist with backlight louver option as of Aug 19 2016.
1 of 85 Canadian ordered cars with an automatic transmission
Factory Specification Restoration:
* All #'s matching
* No options added - No options subtracted
* The underside of the car has been painted with the factory "gray dip" paint and body color overspray coming in from the sides and "organosol" paint on hood.
* Restoration intentionally replicates factory style paint drips, glue smears, minor imperfections, original inspection marks, and stamps.
* Only driven 800 miles since restoration
Freshly restored 1970 J code 340+6 AAR Cuda
Factory number matching 340 T/A block
Factory Numbers Matching Automatic Transmission
Factory original 3:55 8 3/4 rear Axle
Factory fender tags (See picture)
No Broadcast sheet
NOS owners manual
Cowl and rad numbers match
Reproduction door VIN Decal
Reproduction tags on the car
Body Tag Code Definitions (** Indicates Rare)
E55 - Engine Code - 340 CID V8 3x2 bbl Carb.
D32 - Transmission Code - A727 three-speed automatic (Slap-stick)
FC7 - Exterior Color: In Violet
H6XW - Interior Trim Grade: High
Style: Vinyl Bucket Seats
Color: White & Black
000 - Upper Door Frame - Full door panel
416 - Date Code - Built April 16th 1970
C60323 - Dealer Order Number
V1X - Roof Color: Black vinyl roof
A53 - Trans Am Package (a second "Trans Am" Plate is attached beside the main plate)
A67** - Backlight Louver Package (one of only seven cars known to have this option)
B51 - Power Brakes
C16 - Console with woodgrain panel
C55 - Bucket seats
G36 - Left hand remote, right hand manual outside mirror
J45 - Hood tie-down pins
J68 - Backlight louvers
J82 - Rear Spoiler - duck tail
M2I - Drip rail moldings
M88 - Deck lid molding treatment
N44 - Side exhaust
N94 - Carburetor fresh air package - fiberglass hood
R11 - Music Master AM radio
V6H - Longitudinal tape sports strips - Trans Am black
Y07** - Built to Specifications for Canadian Order
26 - 26" radiator